Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And the beat goes on...

Well, I am back again. Working now...so maybe I can be a little better about posting. If for no other reason than to have a written, dated listing of all of the medical symptoms I keep dealing with!

And the latest in "my journey through the medical community"...

The numbness in my right leg lasted about a month. Not sure what that was!!

Saw diabetic doc earlier this week. My A1C was a little higher than I would like. Just need to concentrate and watch my numbers closer. The problem was with my blood pressure. It had been high the last time I was in (3 months ago) and was up again this trip. So, let's add high blood pressure meds to the list. I told him that I was fed up with there being a new problem every time I see him and that I wasn't coming back! Fortunately this guy has a sense of humor.

He did make me feel better about looking for a second opinion on the MS/TIA dx. Said if it was his wife/mother, he would suggest a second opinion. So I am in search of a neurologist who specilizes in MS care. Currently on hold with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to see what they can tell me about docs in this area.

Otherwise...we are getting ready for the end of Bonnie Blue's Senior year. Can't believe she is going to graduate. Prom is in 3 weeks and graduation is a month after that. Will save my rant about those costs for the next post!!!

No comments: