Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lately...

I have been stalking...er, lerking...er, checking out alot of crafting, home remodeling blogs. There are so, SO many things I want to do at the house and we are finally getting things done. The list:

1. Trash green couch in the living room and rearrange furniture. CHECK!

2. Take out carpet in small bathroom and put down tile. Carpet up, tile down tomorrow!

3. Take out carpet in master bath and put down tile.

4. Put up new tounge and groove ceiling in master bathroom. Have it picked out!

5. Put new backsplash in kitchen. I have picked it out and Tanker purchased it yesterday!!

6. Flower beds cleaned out and new mulch put down. Jed weeded. I need to buy mulch.

7. Need to "spring" up our master bedroom. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

I have been more productive since my last pity party! I got Caitlin's bedroom cleaned out and moved Bubba #2 into there. The red room is now back to being a spare bedroom and I was able to move all my craft stuff in there and organize it alittle. I have been nesting I guess and wanted my quilts and quilt racks back out so they have come out of storage and are in the revamped living room.

Maybe this spring will be the beginning of something good...

Scarlett

No comments: