Friday, March 26, 2010

One day at a time

Slowly but surely, we are getting things off our To-Do list:

1. Kitchen - backsplash has been installed. Love, love LOVE it! Now I am debating painting one wall red.

2. Little Bubba's bathroom - flooring is done. I told hubby that it wouldn't need painted but as soon as he got the flooring down I realized it needed to be freshened up a bit. That was done with Eddie Bauer Pecan. Today the hubster is adding the new molding.

3. Our master bath. We ordered the ceiling (Armstrong tounge and groove planks) but they won't be in for a week or so. Painting was completed last night (Alabaster by Eddie Bauer). Flooring has been purchased and will go down last.

4. Master bedroom. I have moved the office stuff into the red room and am reclaiming this room!! Picked out the paint and need to get the bedding. Why does Better Homes and Gardens advertise their bedding and then not have it available at Walmart? Debating on ordering it online but I so want to get this room done yesterday!!

5. The red room has been reclaimed. I moved the boys into BB's old room and have the office and all my craft stuff in there. Needs some tweeking.

6. Little Bubba's bedroom. Moved the boys into BB's old room and got him a new comforter. Need to try dying the drapes and have him install the blinds.

7. Finished my SPRING decorations and would love to include a picture here. That is the next thing I am learning to do!!!

Onward...

No comments: