Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year...New Me!

My word for the year is...INTENTIONAL  I want to be more intentional about so many things this year but most of all my walk with God.  I don't want to be casual about it.  After my Walk to Emmaus in October I have been working towards this and have just decided there is no time like the present. Time is short!

So...I am joining Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare  3 things that I am thankful for each day!  Today is 3 Gifts Heard.

1.  Hubby laughing as he is watching football game on television.

2.  Music - in particular, Israel Haughton's "Moving Forward".

3.  Dogs barking to greet us when we pulled in the driveway.

I'm also joining Holley Gerth's 21 Day Challenge - "Do What You Can Plan".  I will be spending more time in His Word.  No more excuses!  I'm looking at a couple of plans on YouVersion.  Will post tomorrow which one I have decided to use!

If you care to join me...lets see what we can do!


No comments: